Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (February 26)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This weekly meme is a chance to share upcoming books that you're most excited about.


Why I'm Waiting...

When I first spotted this book on some blogs, I was immediately grabbed by the cover. The cover picture is just amazing, and of course made me want to know more about the book. After following up on Goodreads and reading the premise, the book sounded so intriguing that I knew I would definitely need to pick this one up. 

***



Please feel free to share about your favorite go to authors and your links to books your highly anticipated reads below. It's so exciting to read about everyone else's picks and find new books to add to my TBR list!




Jenn
 Tale of Two Doxies
www.taleoftwodoxies.blogspot.com

14 comments:

  1. I have been waiting for this one to oh the cover is amazing and the blurb intriguing awesome pick :)
    Here's mine: My WoW
    If you have the time please Check out my Banners too I also take Requests :) Banners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm very excited for this one, the cover is amazing and it sounds really cool - thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Oh nice! Been seeing this one around a lot lately! Sounds interesting and I do like that cover! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's been pretty popular on the blogs - which is how I first found it, saw the cover and was intrigued, read the blurb and I was sold :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Oh....I just saw this one on another blog! It still sounds like a good one! Enjoy!
    Here's my pick....
    http://mytime2read.blogspot.com/2014/02/waiting-on-wednesday-feb-26.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this one is definitely pretty popular on the blogs and on twitter, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. ALOT of bloggers have been raving about this book. I can't wait to finally read it!
    Thanks for sharing <3

    Here's our Wow
    Doris @ OABR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm hoping it lives up to it's hype. It's been blogged about quite a bit- thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. I love the cover of this book! I am really hoping to get started though! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is really gorgeous, I know you're not supposed to judge by them but they are part of what I love best about physical book copies :) Who doesn't love a good cover? Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  6. Can't wait for this! I've heard such good things about it :)

    My WoW .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it looks so good! Luckily not too much longer of a wait - thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  7. I've never heard of it, but that's such a pretty cover!

    P.S. I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Check out all of the details here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds great! I want to read it so bad :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete