Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday: Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This weekly meme is a chance to share upcoming books that you're most excited about.

                 
Why I'm Waiting...

I have only read a few of Elizabeth Eulberg's novels so far (The Lonely Hearts Club and Prom & Prejudice), but I'm very excited to try this one. I think the cover looks really sweet, and it sounds like a really fun YA Contemporary Romance.

***



Please feel free to share about your favorite go to authors and your links to books your highly anticipated reads below. It's so exciting to read about everyone else's picks and find new books to add to my TBR list!



Jenn
 Tale of Two Doxies
www.taleoftwodoxies.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. That's new to me! Not my kind of read, but still hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted my review of Better Off Friends last week. It was so good! I hope you like it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know, I'll have to check out your review. I'm pretty hopeful and excited for this one :)

      Delete
  3. I read this one a few weeks ago and absolutely loved it. It's such a good book and I loved the characters so much. I hope you'll love it as much as I did when you get to read it.
    Great pick! :)

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the high recommendation, I keep hearing good things - can't wait! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I've seen some great reviews for this and I'm planning on reading it soon. It just sounds like such a cute relaxing read and I need some of those! Thanks for stopping by!

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep hearing good things so I think it will be a perfect fun relaxing read, hope you enjoy it too :)

      Delete