Friday, February 14, 2014

#FF Feature & Follow (February 14)



                               



The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host has their own Feature Blog and it is a great way to learn about new blogs and network with fellow bloggers!




Activity of the Week -  

Find a "new to you blogger" and feature their button on your post this week. Tell us why this blogger stands out to you.


A new to me blog that I really enjoy would be Missie's A Flurry of Ponderings. I really enjoy the format of her blog and her posts, they are neat and easy to follow. Particularly, I've really enjoyed her reviews which she breaks into Likes and Gripes, which make them a quick and easy to read. If you haven't had a chance already, I'd definitely recommend visiting her blog :)




Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm excited to see what blogs everyone else has shared. Please feel free to comment below and leave a link to your #FF or to your most recent post. Happy Valentine's Day <3 and happy reading!


              


Jenn
 Tale of Two Doxies





18 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! That's a new to me one too!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a new blog for me!
    New Bloglovin and GFC follower.
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! Thank you so much for posting about me! I feel so honored!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is really great, definitely my favorite new find :)

      Delete
  4. I'm a new GFC follower! And you are now featured on my blog - The Paperback Princesses! www.allaboutyabooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, and thanks for stopping by! I will return the visit and follow :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Enjoy your weekend.

    Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw your blog on Paperback Princesses...so I'm following through Feedly. Lovely blog! Here’s my FF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you or the visit and follow, following you back

      Delete
  7. Nice! That's a new blog to me and it has a great name!

    Old follower. Happy FF and Valentine's Day!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there! Thanks for stopping by :)

    New follower via GFC.
    ~Karina @  Watcha Reading

     My FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by earlier! Happy Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so great. I love it when reviews are formatted and specific to the blog like that. Thank you so much for stopping by my FF and following. New GFC Follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been seeing her commenting around blogs I follow lately and just started following her. She has an awesome blog. :)

    GFC and bloglovin' follower

    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! Thanks for the follow. I'm following back via GFC!

    Johanna @ Challenging Reads

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good call! I'm checking it out!

    Thanks for stopping by! :) Old follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, I'm a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin. I will appreciate if you want to follow me back.

    Geybie's Book Blog (www.geybie.net)

    ReplyDelete