Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Teaser Tuesday - United We Spy, Gallagher Girls 6 (February 4)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading, here are the rules:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on the page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure what you choose to share doesn't give to much away, you don't want to ruin it for others!)
* Share the title & author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser!




Teaser –


“I looked for a way out, but then I realized a pair of guards was running toward my.
         A deep voice ordered, “Spread out. Find her.”
I thought maybe I should trust them, but then I remembered I couldn’t trust anybody.” 

 - United We Spy (Gallagher Girls #6), page 112, by Ally Carter





14 comments:

  1. Enjoy your read! Here's my teaser:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2014/02/teaser-tuesday-2414.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool teaser. I haven't read any of these but they look good. Here is my TT http://cynthiastacey.com/2014/02/04/teaser-tuesday-feb-4/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend the, I've enjoyed all of them - sad to be on the last one already. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. You chose a great teaser. I'm wondering why the guards are chasing her and why she can't trust anyone. Sounds like a cute, fun story.
    My Teaser is from CAPE MAYBE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very fun and definitely a great light read, very sad to be on the last in the series. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  4. I've only read 1-3 so far, though I have them waiting for me. Hope you're enjoying it! :) Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very good, I don't think you'll be disappointed when you get to it - except maybe that its the last one anyway!

      Delete
  5. Ooh drama! I'm still a book behind on this one, but I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) yay! They're so good, luckily she is coming out with a new series since this is the last of the GG books

      Delete
  6. I haven't heard of this series but the teaser seems nice :) Thanks for stopping by my TT post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a fun, quick and light read - I love to read these ones, especially after an emotionally draining read

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Very good, I highly recommend this series if you haven't had a chance to try it yet. :)

      Delete