Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday - The Unpredictable Consequences of Love (February 12)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This weekly meme is a chance to share upcoming books that you're most excited about.

  


Why I'm Waiting...

I'm very excited for this one because it's a Jill Mansell novel and Ms. Mansell is one of the newer additions to my auto-buy list. I first came across Ms. Mansell as a recommended read on Amazon, and a few of her books happened to be on sale that week. I downloaded one to my kindle and - well the rest, as they say, is history. I was hooked. I loved her fun romantic comedies, and her quirky, fun and relatable characters. I loved her books so much in fact that  I ended up ordering all the ones not available in the US yet from Amazon UK and had them sent to me (including this one).

***




Anyone else have any favorite authors that belong on their auto-buy list?
Please feel free to share about your favorite go to authors and your links to books your highly anticipated reads below. It's so exciting to read about everyone else's picks and find new books to add to my TBR list!



Jenn
 Tale of Two Doxies
www.taleoftwodoxies.blogspot.com


7 comments:

  1. I've never read anything by Mansell, sounds like a good one though. I'll have to check it out :)

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW.

    Happy Reading xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pick. I like the cover and summary. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a nice romance. I mostly read YA so my auto-buy authors write that. Suzanne Young and Kasie West, just to name a couple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have not heard of this one before but it sounds awesome and a super fun read! :)

    hope you can stop by my WoW Post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds super cute. I love romcoms too! My auto-buys are Janette Rallison, Jennifer E Smith, Julianne Donaldson, Kasie West...it goes on. Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well. Marissa Meyer, Colleen Hoover, A.G Howard, Tahereh Mafi, Stephanie Perkins, and a lot more. So you'd mostly expect I'm broke. :3
    Nice pick, btw.

    Thanks for stoppin by!

    Michelle, The Escapist.

    ReplyDelete