Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday: Cure For The Common Break-Up by Beth Kendrick



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This weekly meme is a chance to share upcoming books that you're most excited about.



I always love Beth Kendrick's Chick Lit books, they are the perfect summer read. I have this one on pre-order, so I'm excited for it to come out. I think this one sounds cute and I love the cover! 

Please feel free to share links to your highly anticipated reads below. It's so exciting to read about everyone else's picks and find new books to add to my TBR list!

Jenn
 Tale of Two Doxies







2 comments:

  1. This sounds adorable! Plus, I love that cover.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pick! Definitely like the cover with the title! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete