Top Ten Tuesdays is a great weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where you get to share fun book related topic top ten lists. It is also another great meme for finding great new books, authors and blogs!
This week is
Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List
1. Read more Classic Literature (at least a few times a year)
2. Continuing off of #1: make time to reread favorite classics
Jane Eyre, all Jane Austen’s books, Wuthering Heights, Gone With The Wind, A Separate Peace, etc.
3. Continued off of #1: read some of the classics off my TBR list
4. Plan, write, and schedule blog posts ahead more often
5. Buy some awesome bookends (preferably of a doxie nature)
6. Read at least 50 books during the year
7. Give audiobooks another shot (find narrators who do not annoy me)
8. Read more books a bit outside of my comfort zone (stretch just a bit, sometimes I find some of my new authors this way)
9. Reorganize home library, and get a new bookshelf to help with storage
10. Update Bookpedia more regularly so as not to purchase books more than once.
How about you - what are your bookish bucket list top ten?
Please feel free to comment and link up so I can visit your Top Ten!
Tale of Two Doxies